In order to upload a folder to your Gauchospace site using a zip file, you should follow the next steps:
1. On your desktop, create a .zip file of the files you want to upload.
2. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
3. Turn editing on.
4. Drag the .zip file onto the week or section where you would like to add the files.
5. Choose Unzip files and create folder to create a folder on your course site.
6. If needed, rename the folder by clicking the first pencil icon, changing the name, then clicking enter.