Often, you may want to connect students to content other than files saved on your course's Gauchospace site. To do so, you may use one of these methods:
1. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
2. Click Turn editing on.
3. Locate the week/topic where you want the link to appear, click Add an activity or resource and select URL.
4. You MUST enter a name for your website link in the Name field, then enter the URL in the External URL field.
5. Scroll down and click Save and return to course.
1. Log in to GauchoSpace, enter your course site and click Turn Editing On.
2. To display a link on your course page that will display the video when clicked, locate the week/topic where you want to embed the video, click on the Add an activity or resource link, select URL from the list, and click Add.
3. In the General field, add a name to your embedded video. In the Name field, add the URL to the YouTube video in the External URL field. Then, scroll down and click on Appearance.
4. In the Appearance section, in the Display drop-down menu, select Embed.
5. Then click Save and return to course at the bottom of the page. An internal link with the name of your video will appear in the section of GauchoSpace that was designated. Click on the link and the video will appear in the linked window.
If you would like the youtube/Vimeo video embedded directly on the page, please consult this article
If you would like to link students to a file that you have stored on a cloud storage platform, such Box or Google Drive, please visit our dedicated Help Center article.