- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- On the main course site page, click "Turn Editing On".
- In the Administration Block click Gradebook setup.
- Under the Actions column to the right of the name of the grade item, click the Edit drop-down, then click Delete for each individual item you'd like to delete. There is not currently a way to delete multiple grade items from the gradebook at once.
Note: GauchoSpace Activities cannot be deleted in the gradebook, you must delete those items in the main course site page.
How to delete GauchoSpace Activities such as "Assignments" and "Quizzes":
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above
- Locate the activity, click Edit, and then click Delete (from the drop-down menu).
*This will delete the activity completely, including any student data.
Note: Use the "Mass Actions" Block to delete multiple activities at once. Below you Administration Block, you will see an option to "Add a block". Click the "Add" drop down menu, and select "Mass Actions".