- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- In the Administration block, click Users, then click Enrolled Users.
- In the Enrollment Methods drop-down menu, select Course Crasher (Student).
- Click Filter.
- Click the "x" under the Enrollment methods column for all course crashers you wish to unenroll.
- You will be directed to a new page. Confirm removal by clicking Continue.
The Faculty Resource Center (Kerr Hall 1110) is available for in-person assistance on a variety of topics.
Monday - Friday, 10am - 4 pm