You can edit your profile to include a profile photo, a description of yourself, or to change email settings and list any interests you have.
To edit your profile:
1. Log in to GauchoSpace.
2. From your Dashboard, click edit my profile.
3. To make changes to your profile, click on the corresponding field.
To change how your last name is displayed:
- The information in the Identity database is populated by the information on record from the registrar. More information: https://registrar.sa.ucsb.edu/name.aspx
- Students who are also employees:
- If you have checked and your information is correct with the Registrar, you may need to check with your employer to make sure they have also processed the name change with HR. When your name changes in that system (Identity), the change will come through to GauchoSpace.
- For faculty or staff, Identity assistance is provided by the Enterprise Service Desk. Log into the Service Desk application at the URL below and select an category under Identity and Access management to open a support ticket. http://etsc.ucsb.edu
4. To upload a photo, in the User Picture section drag and drop your photo into the designated New picture section.
Note: Only one profile picture can be added at once. If you would like to change your profile picture from an older profile picture, you must delete the original profile picture from your GauchoSpace profile before adding the new one.
6. Scroll to the bottom and click Update profile.