You want to let some of the course crashers to view your course website and participate. You will have to give them an enrollment key which is just a short word or number you will enter into the settings.
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- In the Administration block click Users, then click Enrollment Methods.
- Next to Course Crasher (Student), click the eye icon to open the eye.
- Next to Course Crasher (Student), click the gear icon to change the settings.
- Next to Allow new enrollments, select Yes from the drop-down menu. NOTE: You can limit the amount of time a course crasher is enrolled in the course by changing the settings for enrollment duration.
- Enter a simple word in the Enrollment key text box. This will be the password that you will provide to the course crasher(s).
- At the bottom of the page, click Save changes.