You want to allow all GauchoSpace users to view your materials, but you also want to provide an option for the course crasher to become a participant in your course website if they choose. In this scenario, course crashers can turn in assignments and/or participate in discussion forums.
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- In the Administration block click Users, then click Enrollment Methods.
- Next to Course Crasher (Student), click the eye icon to open the eye.
- Next to Course Crasher (Student), click the gear icon to change the settings.
- Next to Allow new enrollments, select Yes from the drop-down menu. NOTE: You can limit the amount of time a course crasher is enrolled in the course by changing the settings for enrollment duration.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save changes.
Note: Allowing people to join the course site will allow waitlisted students to fully participate in your gauchospace.