In order to create a GauchoSpace site for your course, use the following instructions:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and navigate to the Home page.
- Find the Course Site Creator tool on the right side of the page.
- If you are mapped as an Instructor of Record (IOR) for this current quarter or next, you will see the course name and a green plus icon next to it. Click on the green plus icon to create your course (If you do not see this and you believe you are mapped as the IOR in the STAR/GOLD database please submit a help ticket. Recent changes in GOLD may take 4-8 hours to sync to Gauchospace. You can check if you are the IOR by logging into egrades).
- Read the news items and click OK.
- Your course should now be ready for you to edit.
Find out when you can create a site by clicking here for site creation times.
Note: If you are new to using GauchoSpace as an Instructor, or are a returning instructor who has not used GauchoSpace for several quarters, it may be helpful to enroll yourself in our GauchoSpace Online Orientation site.