Here is described how to add a file to your Gauchospace course site and some extra options for display.
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Turn editing on.
- Now, you may "drag and drop" your files. Drag a file from your desktop to your course site into the block or week where you want it placed.
- You can edit the document name by clicking the pencil icon and typing the new name. You can edit the document even further by clicking the Edit drop-down menu inline with the resource.
Note: Drag and drop upload will not work using Internet Explorer or some older versions of Safari. We recommend using Firefox or Chrome web browsers.
You have the option to show when the file was updated or last modified. To do this:
- After entering the Edit settings page, scroll down to Appearance. Check the box marked "Show upload/modified date" and save your changes at the bottom of the page.
- Now your file will display the upload or modification date.