- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Turn editing on.
- Now, you may "drag and drop" your files. Drag a file from your desktop to your course site into the block or week where you want it placed.
- You can edit the document name by clicking the pencil icon and typing the new name. You can edit the document even further by clicking the Edit drop-down menu inline with the resource.
Note: Drag and drop upload will not work using Internet Explorer or some older versions of Safari. We recommend using Firefox or Chrome web browsers.
Show last updated/modified date
You have the option to show when the file was updated or last modified. To do this:
- After entering the Edit settings page, scroll down to Appearance. Check the box marked "Show upload/modified date" and save your changes at the bottom of the page.
- Now your file will display the upload or modification date.