If you are adding large amounts of formatted text to your course site, it is recommended to use a Label and not the "Summary" area of your weekly sections. The Label resource handles formatted text much better than the Summary, and is also easily re-positioned using drag-and-drop, if needed.
To add a label:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Click Turn editing on.
- Find the week/topic where you would like to add the label and click Add an activity or resource.
- Under Resources, choose Label and click Add.
- Type in the Label's text. Format using the rich-text editor buttons.
- Click Save and return to course.
To paste formatted text into your label, it is recommended to use the "Paste Special" function to retain all formatting.
To "Paste Special":
- Within the label, click the "Paste Special" button in the text editor toolbar.
- Paste your content in the pop-up window. Make sure to select the correct source you are pasting from.
- Click Complete Paste.
- Your text will be pasted with the formatting retained. Click Save changes.