To add a password protection on your GauchoSpace quiz, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- If you do not already have one created, add a Quiz activity on your course site.
- Turn Editing on.
- Next to the quiz you wish to edit, click the Edit drop-down menu and choose Edit settings.
- In the settings page, scroll down to the Extra restrictions on attempts heading, and click to expand it. Click the link to Show more.
- Enter the password in the Require password field.
- Scroll down and click Save and display.
- Your quiz is now password protected. Anyone attempting the quiz will see a note that they must know the password in order to continue, and will be prompted to enter the password upon clicking the Attempt quiz now button.