To add a password protection on your GauchoSpace quiz, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to GauchoSpace, enter your course site, and Turn Editing on.
- If you do not already have one created, add a Quiz activity on your course site.
- Next to the quiz you wish to add a password to, click the Edit > Edit settings.
- Click on the Extra restrictions on attempts subsection to expand it. Then, click Show more.
- In the Require password field, enter the password you wish to set.
- Click Save and display.
- Your quiz is now password protected. Students will see a note that they must know the password in order to continue. Upon clicking Attempt quiz now, they will be prompted to enter the password set in step 5.