It sounds like you have installed the Network license. Please uninstall that one and install the individual license that is in the software package files, that you downloaded. When you install the Network license, it searches for a server. Please try going back to the folder that you downloaded and use the installer file for the single license and not the Network license, and the code should work for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a SAS license if I'm a student?
- How do I get a UCSB Matlab License and Download?
- How do I get an SPSS license and download?
- How do I purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro?
- How do I update my SPSS license?
- I downloaded SPSS on my Mac, now what do I do?
- I'm a new Faculty, Lecturer, Staff, PostDoc, or Grad Student. How do I get a Mathematica license and download?
- I'm an Undergrad student, how do I get a Mathematica license?
- I'm trying to install SPSS, but it's asking for access to a server, what do I do?
- My Matlab license is expiring, what should I do?