Please go to the UCSB MathWorks page to download the software. Then, if you haven't logged in before, create a new MathWorks account using your UCSB Email (you will need to create a passwrod for the account), to gain access to a Matlab license.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a SAS license if I'm a student?
- How do I get a UCSB Matlab License and Download?
- How do I get an SPSS license and download?
- How do I purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro?
- How do I update my SPSS license?
- I'm a new Faculty (Staff, PostDoc, Grad Student) How do I get a Mathematica license and download?
- I'm an Undergrad student, how do I get a Mathematica license?
- I'm trying to install SPSS, but it's asking for access to a server, what do I do?
- My Matlab license is expiring, what should I do?
- What is a concurrent license and how can we use it?