It is highly recommend to remove your old LSIT email account from all of your devices and email clients. If your old LSIT email account is still paired on your device, it still periodically communicates with the old email servers. This can create unnecessary issues and error messages - especially once the servers permanently go offline. All supported departments under LSIT have already migrated over to Google's email services - all of your data has already been migrated and is accessible through your Connect account.
Removing email accounts from your Android device
1. Open you settings on your phone.
2. Scroll down to the "Accounts" setting and select it
3. The email accounts configured to your phone will be shown, select your LSIT account (the listed name will be different depending on how you configured the account when it was initially setup). In this case it is listed as "Personal (IMAP)".
4. You will then see the account that you are going to remove, select it. (In the screenshot below both are LSIT email accounts but the @ltsc.ucsb.edu account is selected)
5. With the account selected you will then want to select the three dots in the right corner
6. This will bring up the window seen below, then select "Remove account"
7.Lastly you will be asked to confirm removal of the account, select "remove account"