Often instructors find that a question on one of their GauchoSpace quizzes should accept multiple different answers as correct, but only realize this once they see the results of students’ attempts at the quiz. It is possible to edit a multiple choice quiz question to count multiple options as correct, but this can only be done once the quiz is closed; questions cannot be edited during an open quiz.
To edit a quiz question once the quiz is closed, follow these steps:
- Enter the quiz and click Edit Quiz in the Administration block.
- Find the question you'd like to change the answer to, and click the gear icon next to it.
- In the answers section, change the grade drop-down to 100% for the choice you'd like to set as an acceptable answer (and/or a "None" for an incorrect answer) . Click Save changes.
- Next, you'll need to regrade the quiz. Within the quiz, click Results in the Administration block.
- Click Dry run a full regrade to check that the scoring is as desired.
- If all looks correct, click Regrade all to regrade all the quizzes at one time.