Often instructors find that a question on one of their GauchoSpace quizzes should accept multiple different answers as correct, but only realize this once they see the results of students’ attempts at the quiz. It is possible to edit a multiple choice quiz question to count multiple options as correct, but this can only be done once the quiz is closed; questions cannot be edited during an open quiz. To edit a quiz question once the quiz is closed, follow these steps:
- Enter the quiz and click "Edit quiz" in the Administration block.
- Find the question you'd like to change the answer to, and click the gear icon next to it.
- Scroll down to the answers section and change the "grade" drop-down to 100% for the choice you'd like to set as an acceptable answer (and/or a "None" for an incorrect answer) . Click "Save changes".
- After you've done this, you'll need to regrade the quiz.
- Within the quiz, click "Results" in the Administration block. Click "Dry run a full regrade" to check and see if it is giving your students that got that question wrong the correct amount of points.
- If all looks good, click "Regrade all" to regrade all the quizzes at one time.