TeamViewerQS (Quick Support)
TeamViewerQS is a light version of TeamViewer that only allows your machine to be controlled.
The download link for TeamViewerQS is here: .
The installation for TeamViewerQS is simple; just run the downloaded installer "TeamViewerQS.dmg". Then double-click the blue arrows icon to install TeamViewerQS.
After you double-click the icon, TeamViewerQS should open. It should look like this:
Here you will see your ID and Password. Give this information to the person you want to remote control your computer.
The installation guide for the full TeamViewer is below. The full TeamViewer stays on your computer and provides additional features such as controlling another computer.
- In your internet browser, navigate to: and download the Mac installer.
- Run the file you just downloaded ("TeamViewer.dmg"). Then double-click the box to install TeamViewer
- Go through the TeamViewer installation steps.
- Accept the TeamViewer End-User License Agreement by pressing "Continue" and then "Agree"
- Choose where TeamViewer is installed. If you would like to change where TeamViewer is installed, click "Change Install Location". Otherwise, click "Install".
- Allow time for the program to install. Then you should see this window.
- Close the installer. There should now be another window open called "Initial Setup". Click "Continue".
- The next window gives you the option of adding a password so you can access your computer from anywhere. If you would like to add a password, add one and then click "Continue". Otherwise, click "Skip".
- The Initial Setup should now be complete. Click "Finish".
- TeamViewer should now open and be ready for use. It should look like this.
- Under "Allow Remote Control", you will find your ID and your Password. Give this information to the person you want to remote control your computer.
- To remote control a computer, get the ID and password from your partner and insert them into the "Control Remote Computer" field.