TeamViewerQS (Quick Support)
TeamViewerQS is a light version of TeamViewer that only allows your machine to be controlled.
The download link for TeamViewerQS is here: .
The installation for TeamViewerQS is simple; just run the downloaded installer "TeamViewerQS_en.exe".
Here you will see your ID and Password. Give this information to the person you want to remote control your computer.
The installation guide for the full TeamViewer is below. The full TeamViewer stays on your computer and provides additional features such as controlling another computer.
- In your internet browser, navigate to: and download the Windows installer.
- Run the file you just downloaded ("TeamViewer_Setup.exe").
- Choose these settings; then select "Accept - finish".
- If prompted, allow TeamViewer to make changes to your computer.
- Wait for TeamViewer to install. It may take a minute or two. When finished, TeamViewer should open and look similar to the image below.
- Under "Allow Remote Control", you will find your ID and your Password. Give this information to the person you want to remote control your computer.
- To remote control a computer, get the ID and password from your partner and insert them into the "Control Remote Computer" field.