The Collaborate Student Support Center (SSC), a unit of Letters & Science Information Technology, offers assistance to the UCSB community with a focus on providing instructional support to students.
Supported services include:
- Computer labs located across campus - Available for drop-in use, for scheduled classes, or available for reservation for events of all sorts.
- Open Access Labs - Each cluster of our labs has one dedicated lab available for use during our normal business hours.
- Support for students using campus services (Identity, Umail, netID, Duo/MFA, etc) - Reach out for support by:
- GauchoPrint - Print using GauchoPrint at any of our Open Access locations.
- Free UCSB Student Software Workshops: http://collaborate.ucsb.edu/services/student/workshops
- Box Support
The SSC is run by students for students and accepts applications for student employment frequently through the year.
The goal of Collaborate is to support the technical needs for students enrolled in Letters & Science (L&S) courses by providing access to the technologies, spaces, and targeted support leading to success.
COLLABORATE services are funded largely by the L&S Instructional Technology Fee.
Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/UCSBCSSC
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/UCSB_CSSC