The Collaborate Student Support Center is always looking for outgoing and dedicated student employees. SSC Consultants supervise and answer questions in our six instructional computer labs and Helpdesk locations. Consultants must work at least 10 hours per week. Hours are flexible to accomodate class schedules.
If you want to apply for a job at SSC, please follow the following instruction:
- Fill out our application. [Download our application]
- Upload the application along with a copy of your resume below.
- Upload the resume file as: Last name_ First name_ Resume.pdf
- Upload the application file as: Last name_First name_Application.pdf
- We will contact you with next steps.
Please note, although we may have already hired for the current quarter, we are always accepting applications, so do not hesitate to apply!