1. Log in to Canvas and navigate to your course site.
2. In the left-hand navigation, click Assignments. Then, click + Assignments.
3. Enter your assignment name and overall points, if desired (Note: There is no automatic grade transfer from Eli Review to Canvas. You may wish to manually enter grades into the Canvas gradebook. Alternatively, you can mark the setting for "Do not count this assignment towards the final grade").
4. For Submission Type, select "External Tool" from the dropdown. Then click Find.
5. Select Eli Review from the list of external tools. Then, click Select.
6. This will take you back to the Assignments page in Canvas. In the Submission Type subsection, you should see a pre-filled URL in the URL bar. Select the option to Load this Tool in a New Tab.
7. Scroll down to the end of the page in Canvas, and click Save and Publish.
8. From the Assignments page, click on the Assignment that you just created to load Eli Review.
9. Click on the link to "Set up Eli Review for this course".
10. Select the appropriate option:
- If you have used Eli Review before, click "Yes, I already have an Eli Review account" and enter in your login information.
- If you new to Eli Review, click "No, I've never used ELI Review before" to select a username, set a password, and create an account:
11. To set up a new Eli Review course, review the course information that auto-populated and make any necessary changes. When ready, click Create this new course in Eli Review.
12. Click Launch Eli Review
13. You are then ready to start creating new tasks in Eli Review. Students will click on the Eli Review assignment link in Canvas where they will be prompted to log in or create an Eli Review account. Once completed, they will then be added to your Eli Review course roster and can view any assigned .